Wednesday, October 30, 2013

4'9 Running Back Gets His First Career Carry



My entire life my father has constantly reminded me of the quote "Excuses are tools of the incompetent, built on monuments of nothing, those who use them? Sell them good for nothing." Vexatious as it was over time, it was what I needed to hear for a kid who for no good reason, liked to make excuses. This passed weekend I was reminded of those words when I read what happened at the end of Rice's big victory over UTEP. With 6 minutes remaining in the game entered 4'9 running back Jayson Carter. The miniature sophomore back who suffers from a growth disorder spends most of his time working with the practice squad. He has had a life long dream to play college football and this passed Saturday? His number was called ...what a special moment it was. 

Talk about Heart...




No comments:

Post a Comment